martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008



Charlotte Dutton has two jobs. Half the year she's a top model in Europe, and the other half se's a professional snowboarder in Canada . Here she talks about the problems of having two careers.

" I love modeling and snowboarding ", she says, " but I have to be two different people! you need muscles to be a snowboarding, but you have to be thin to be a model. when I'm modeling I can't eat anyting fattening.
But in the mountains it's freezing, so you have to eat proteing, cake, and chocolate. For the jumps and turns, you have to be strong.
Snowboarding is sometimes dangerous, and I offten fall. But I have to ve careful because I can't break my leg and then go to Paris to model the best skirts It's funny half the year I have to wear warm baggy clothes and a crash helment.
Then I go to Europe for a season, and I have to wear beautuful designer clothes".







No hay comentarios: