miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

correction of blog

Veracruz has many tourist places, some of them are the aquarium, San Juan de Ulua, Isla del Sacrificio, The Historical Center,The World Trade Center.
One more of the things I liked in this city is the typical dishes of seefood volobanes and ice cream, so we can enjoy the exquisite coffee of the parroquia.
Anoher big attraction is the carnival to which attend lost of people from many parts of the world and which takes place in the month of February.
When I visited Verucruz I was very happy. I went with my sister and a friend. We had much fun because the people of this city is very nice.
Also I went to in nightclubs in the port because nightlife in Veracruz is very fun. I also walked in the Malecon at night.
In the morning, we ate the famous tacos of Don chente.
Veracruz is beautiful, when you have the chance to return.

No hay comentarios: