martes, 18 de noviembre de 2008

Dear Sir or Madam:


On July 16 my friends and I arrive at our inn hoping to spend and enjoyable wekend. Since your ad says "have a fabulous time or get your money back," I am requesting that you refund our money.
From the moment we arrived, there were problems with the service. First, a very unfriendly desk clerk couldn't find our reservation. after waiting almost half an hour, we were led by another unfriendly clerk to our room. The room, which had a view of a parking lot intead of the bay, had not yet been cleaned, so we found dirty towels on the beds and cigarette butts in the ashtrays. This was not the weekend we had been looking forward to.
Service at your inn was noy always like this. My previous visits were always enjoyable because of the courteous service and cleand rooms with beautiful views. I expect to receive my refund shortly.
sincerely yours,
Dale Thomas.

No hay comentarios: